Friday, January 27, 2012

My Road to the Show

2 mondays' ago (I had a day off) around lunch time I got an email from Ms. Annemarie Dodd (who my mom used to work with). She invited me to the show to speak on a junior golf panel (perfect!) about fashion and style (even better!). This was such a shock, at the time I did not even realize what had actually happened. In most cases I would email my mom to tell her about how surprised I was, but this was different. Out of instinct knowing that there was a very slim chance that I would miss school for golf. I replied telling her how honored I was but I could not be there. That night a the diner table I told my mom and dad that I was invited to the show. Bam! something clicked. We booked the flight, hotel and by the time it all hit me it was Thursday night and I going through security at Laguardia Airport. This experience has really opened my eye to the golf world. Thank you Annemarie. 

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home