Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Grudge

" Man I am I really digging those Hugo Boss shirts." As a kid who is always looking to show some nice new style on the course I look to the brands as well as the pros to show me the cutting edge in golf wear. Spending my time looking at these styles is great but as a kid trying to purchase these new looks can be frustrating and sometimes impossible. For instance, take Rickie Fowler's completely orange suit. I have looked and looked but there is nothing like it in a junior size. It was shocking to me because, how come my dad can look like a pro or have cool styles and I can't? I stopped searching for that Puma suit and tried another top player brand, Hugo Boss. Hugo Boss does not even make kids apparel. I scratched those 72 type brands and now look to the more comercial companies such as Nike, Adidas and Under Armor. I often check out The Golf Warehouse (tgw.com) to see what the kids are wearing. These companies usually produce a small line for juniors each season but they do not feature any of the fashion pieces from the men's lines. I do appreciate their efforts but would like to see more detail and style then just the basic solid black or white shorts. There are usually a couple of shirts but again, they are your basic solid or striped.

But as I look up at my dad and see him in the new half striped black and white sweater from Hugo Boss, I can't but help think why i can't look as good on the links. and by the way, i'm a better golfer than my dad.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home