Sunday, August 21, 2011

Subseventy Golf


Subseventy Golf is one of the craziest funky looking golf apparel. Subseventy Golf is a company that from the start wanted to produce stylish golf clothing.The company started there rise to the golf fashion world in 2004. Since then they have been working hard to produce functional golf apparel, that puts a kick in your wardrobe. Another great feature about this company is that they design and sell junior golf clothing! 


I know you might say well dont a lot of other company's produce junior golf apparel? Well there is nothing like Subseventy apparel. Its stylish functional and should not even be said in the same sentence with Nike, Under armor or Adidas junior apparel. Although I do wear the usual (Nike, Under armor and Adidas), they all look the same in my mind. Yay another pair of Nike khaki shorts or another Under armor shirt. Well Subseventy Golf's junior apparel is different they take the design of a mens shirt and shrink it. Thats what I think is great about the Company. From the start of my blog I said that I want to be able to wear the same clothing as my dad. Well Subseventy Golf gave me just that. 



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home